Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scent spray on scent suit

I recommend to use spray along with any scent blocking garment. Even though the carbon is supposed to adsorb the scent, the garment material itself doesn't hold that scent in. The spray does really work and will hopefully be the extra step needed to get closer to the big boy!

The way I look at it: The carbon keeps scent inside the suit, but you need to keep the outside of the suit scent free as well. Spray it - it is cheap enough and it might pay off on a great buck.

It's an interesting question, from the stand point that the manufacturer in this case Scent-Lok actually states through the company literature to spray before getting dressed and not to use any scent eliminating or cover spray on the outside of the clothing. The reason is that the carbon will absorb the cover scent diminshing the suites ability to absorb the critical human scent. I actually got this reading right from their VP of Marketing but I'm sure there's a FAQ section on their web site. Good luck.
http://www.scentlok.com/faq/#

I spray down even though I have scent adsorbing clothing. The carbon adsorbs the scent coming from the inside but will do nothing for the outside of the garment. This is where the spray comes in to eliminate those odors. I doubt it will affect the carbon that is on the inside...........

Thanks guys!
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom