Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scores? Shooters????

jw_wildfire

I am not good at guessing a score from trail cam pics...... Any help?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They both look to be at least 3.5, big necks and bellys. I think 125-130 on the first and mid 130's on the second because I can't see how wide he is.

They both look to be at least 3.5, big necks and bellys. I think 125-130 on the first and mid 130's on the second because I can't see how wide he is.

I had similar thoughts but by their body sizes they sure look to be more mature than their racks suggest. Poor genetics or is their some hope here?

Yes, I believe so, the first two just look very similar. the first one has 5 on his right side and the 2nd has 4.

These are three different deer for sure. Those first two are close and are probably brothers. The first two are 3 1/2 I would say. The third is a mature shooter. I would wait on the first two. It's all up to you.

Thanks for taking a look guys. I have yet to be faced with the decision to let one fly at these guys, but am sure it will happen sooner or later.

I think the first one can wait a year or two. The 2nd and 3rd one especially the second one are shooters but wouldn't blame if ya pass on all three for next year. All three are good bucks.

Top Bottom