Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scrape Cam 2016

CurtisWalker

I finally got the time to set my annual scrape cam today. I'm not sure if many people follow it year to year but I like to share the pics every year. The cam is on the same scrape it's been on for the last four years and I have continued to keep track of the visits everyday through December. From what I've kept things should pick up pretty good around the 26th for a few days then drop off again until around November 9th then stay steady into December. I'll take my first pull next week to make sure everything is working and aimed well.

Well I don't know what to say the scrape hasn't been opened yet... theres a big one about 40 yards to the north of it and another one 60 yards to the south east....I woulda thought they'd still use the same spot still has the same low hanging branches and everything... starting to wonder if it was the same deer that opened it every year and he died or if trails have changed due to a few blow downs...

Well the scrape cam was slow this year with the lack of mature bucks so I didn't keep up with this post but I'll add the pics now.

7DF805C8-F266-4C1F-A136-A0BA8A8FDFF7_zpstroywvtd.jpg

IMAG0345_zpscirdd1hm.jpg

IMAG0351_zpsulgdrlsx.jpg
IMAG0449_zps5ytl3bpl.jpg

Sorry some of the dates are off by a month. Must have bumped it when I was resetting the time

Top Bottom