Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Seating....

Jethro

Me and my dad just recently purchased two Double Bull Matrix blinds for huinting and was curious what you seasoned blind hunters use for sitting on. I would think that with being on long sits you would want somthing with a back rest. I have found the regular Double Bull tri-stools but was wondering what you have found that is comparable and comfortable or are the tri-strools the way to go?

I have several of the tri-pod chairs with backrests. I'm happy with them as they are light to carry and fairly comfortable.

I also have a camo folding chair like you see at all the Saturday soccer fields.

I guess it depends if you are preset up or if you are packing in. I still like to shoot my bow while on my knees out of the double bull.
waytogo.gif

JETHRO,
I would recommend the DB Chairs (GCI Outdoors) . Lifetime warranty, compact, light and provide more room left in the blind. As far as comfort they are not too bad and if you know you are going to be on a long sit you can bring a cushion and that makes it better. I don't know your dad but my dad is a pretty tall guy and he prefers the camp chairs that go in a bag. They take up more room in the blind but it is worth it to have him in the blind with me.
waytogo.gif

I would hate to add up all the hours I have spent in one of those DB chairs, I know I spent 15 hours straight in a blind last year and a side from a nap my seat was planted on that seat...
grin.gif

I second the chairs Limb has. I like the DB chair for all my ground hunting. It's nice to be able to put a knee down and still have most of your weight on the chair.

I also like the DB chair. I have purchase and used the HS tripod chair thinking I would like being slightly higher but I was wrong. I have also used lager chairs with arm rest but space does become an issue when you need to move and move now.

Top Bottom