Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Self Filming

Colton Bradley

How many of you self film your hunts? I'm going to be getting into this a little bit this year. Have thought about the muddy outfitter camera arm but am interested in what anyone would recommend for an affordable fluid head. I have a go pro to get other angles as well as a tactacam that I will be using. Any suggestions?

The Hunting Beast camera arm by Dan Infalt has three elbows to help wrap around the tree and a 360 fluid head; makes for an easier time self-filming.

Fourth Arrow has great arms, but wouldn't say they offer anything in the world of self-filming, just overall great set-ups.

Biggest PITA I've ever tried was self filming, a sincere good luck.
Second that, filming in general is a pita. To much crap to deal with, took the fun out of it for me. Enough crap to lug around without all that extra gear. Plus it's always getting outdated, like throwing money away.

A quality action camera that you could wear / easily mounted, with zoom would be easiest and nice. Tactacam is the closest I've seen, but they are pricey.

Top Bottom