Selling A Lot Of My Sheds

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting Conference' started by Shovelbuck, May 18, 2017.

1. Shovelbuck

Shovelbuck Active Member

Different hobbies and priorities now so I've decided to get rid of some sheds. Figured I'd post it here for the shedheads to see. :) I'm not going to post a bunch of pics here, but will say that the "Shovelbuck" sheds are for sale. Either the real ones or a great set of replicas. Whichever set is sold, I plan on keeping the other. The real ones are 600.00 and the replicas are 300.00. Shipping is not included in price. A little info about them. Found in 96 and are tough to score due to the palmation but both are in the 70's. The left side has a bullet crater with some lead still in it. Real ones were mounted twice through the years to skull plates and because of that, the pedicals have been repaired along with a brow tine. Replicas have never been mounted.

The originals..........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Replicas...........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've also got a couple restored 80 plus inchers for sale plus a bunch of nice 60's and 70's 4 and 5 points.
    Some of you are friends with me on FB, and there's a post there about it with more info.

meyeri likes this.
  2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. babyishcare

babyishcare New Member

Finding the shed antler off the whitetail you chased all fall can make you feel like you've struck gold. And if that antler is big enough—and you're willing to convert your picked-up treasure into cash—you just might have. Sheds aren't going to sell for thousands per ounce, but cast antlers do carry value. Two things matter most: big and fresh.