Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shooter???

solo26

Ok not sayin that ill get a chance at this buck but would you shoot him?? I have a hunting outfitter business around the section i can hunt. I think hes a 3.5-4 yr old and around 150s
14646-cdy_0288_original.jpg

14646-cdy_0304_original.jpg

He's a solid, good looking buck. Depends on the situation. I agree with the 4 1/2 but I think he's closer to 140". If 150" or better is what your looking for then I would give him another year.

I'd say you're in the right ball park with age and score...and given the situation with the outfitter, it would be tough to pass him up if he presented a shot. You'll make the correct "game-day" decision when the opportunity presents itself. Best of luck:way:

thanks man i just dunno yet because there is some bucks that i see durin season that i dnt get cam pics of but yet in the other hand a 150 class buck is bigger than my biggest bow buck witch is a 125 8pt. and to top it off the last two yrs i havent filled my bow buck tag either missed them or they would come in range. but hopefully this is my year.

deer

that deer needs another year want make 150 g4s way to short thats if you think he will make another year he prob score 138 to 142 some where in there but anything with the bow is a trophy

Top Bottom