Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shoulder mount auction for a great cause

ReinertsonTaxidermy

A big thanks to Onecam for allowing me to do this. I have done a few mount auctions in the past on IW and they have gone really well.

My friend Roger Denley fell from his treestand this fall and is now paraplegic. As you can imagine this has been very hard on him and his family, but Roger has been all smiles and kept a great attitude which I find incredible. There are many things he needs to move forward in this new chapter of his life and this will be quite an expense. Making his house wheelchair accessible will be a huge undertaking. Here is a link showing Roger's progress since the accident. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Bring-Roger-Denly-Home/630684337057909

I am donating a Whitetail shoulder mount with 100% of the money raised in this auction going straight to Roger's needs. I figured this site is perfect since we all love hunting as much as Roger and we all know it only takes one slip and the same thing could happen to us in a split second. Roger is also a veteran and has proudly served our county so please keep that in mind when bidding. This donation is tax deductable and would also make a great gift for someone.

The details: The winning bidder gets a whitetail shoulder mount from me. It can be redeemed anytime, since the season is over I'm guessing the winner wont need it until fall. All you need to do is shoot the deer and bring it to me. I take care of everything else and you end up with a top notch mount. Some pictures of my work are below and there are plenty of IW members who have gotten mounts from me that you can talk to with any questions or concerns. Also please PM me with any questions at all. The auction will start now and end at 11:00pm Feb 15th.

If you don't want the mount, but would like to help Roger here is a link for that too. http://www.gofundme.com/hucqmo

1a85dc22-9f4a-48e6-9226-3f9202b54f03.jpg

Erin2.jpg

Dan.jpg

Mike3.jpg

Yep, just bid on this post. I decided to have it up for 2 weeks for the guys that don't hit the site that often so they had a shot if interested. Thanks!

$525.00. Brian, you are the best taxidermist in the state in my opinion. Thanks for doing this. Roger is a great guy, and I am pulling for him!

OK, after all the compliments Brian is getting from the Franz mount, I'm gonna bump this up to $625 before he raises his prices higher than that. :rolleyes: Actually, I'm doing it because it's for a really good cause, but just in case... ;) Two more days...

Iowawhitetail has some great people, thanks everyone for bidding. Roger's wife came to tears when I told her how much money this mount has raised.

Top Bottom