Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons Buck?

scout

Simmons Buck?

Just wanted to be the first to mention it. WOW! Keep your ear to the ground. Hopefully "the story" will break here soon.

Hey maggs! I'm still alive! :moon:

Last edited:
saw pics of it at a wedding this weekend. unreal size. and the fact that it was shot in Jackson co is even more icing on the cake. congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't one of you guys with pictures, draw us a picture of it. That should be ok with him..
</div></div>

I'm thinking removal of this thread would be OK with him also.

Kind of what I was just thinking.... First, Last name, and his home town??? Sounds like trouble.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: River Bttm Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't one of you guys with pictures, draw us a picture of it. That should be ok with him..
</div></div>

I'm thinking removal of this thread would be OK with him also. </div></div>

I would agree. If he wanted all that info posted on a potential record buck, he would have probably posted it himself. Sounds like a great buck and a once in a lifetime deal.

Good call Chris... Im sure there was no ill intent by anyone. But that you made the right choice.... IMHO.

Yep I saw a pic also... My girlfriends, brothers, cousin had the pic in hit wallet......WOW, let the guy tell the story. I would'nt b saying anything if I were him.... lotta snakes slithering around these parts.

Thanks for the pics Scout, I heard about it from Mick Schwager last night when I dropped off a doe at his place. He was talking about some kid shooting the new world record in Jackson Co. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I told him no way it happened but this deer is a MONSTER, he has to be the most beautiful nontypical I've seen in my life.

Oh come on. I can't take this anymore! Please Please Please somebody PM me the pics. This is driving me crazy!

I have also seen multiple pics, and had a few sent to me. We have a few mutual friends although I do not know the kid. It is a hog of a buck.

Top Bottom