Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons Buck?

it does take about a partial day....
sometimes quicker, depending on who is on line....

but id say by tomorrow am at some point.

if not, PM me and ill get it taken care of for you!!!

thank for supporting Iowa Whitetail!

you will be glad you did it!!!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Bowman,
You're right that it wasn't taken in Jackson County; we have no big deer here! They are all in Clinton County, just to the south. Ask Timekiller, he will even show you some great spots to hunt down there & there is no leasing & the smallest buck there is 140". They ship all the little ones up to Jackson County for poor schmucks like me to chase. J/K of course. Now that you're in the PMA you'll get the rest of the story.

Codfish,
I'm from Bellevue, the original Garden of Eden!

Maggs

nice deer and do not want to take anything away from the shooter, my apoligies, i was more wondering about the rampent posts from lilas dad, and all the drama.share the pic or dont, if you do not want to back it up, dont even post, sounds more like a neighboring thing.why are we searching other web sites for a pic if you seem to know so much-? just post the pic. for all you other shed heads out there, good luck, the next 2 weeks should be exciting, enjoy the outdoors and all that you see, i hope your arrow finds its mark on your trophy, good luck to all.

Great buck way to go.

I shot a 195 1/8th 10 pointer in 1995 is was a great moment for me, but I did find out how people get when you shoot a decent buck. All kinds of BS get started and it sticks around for sometime. I even had a local bow hunter call the Offical P&Y scorer in my county and tell him that I shot this buck illegal and the documents that I submitted were falsified.

Simmons buck is great buck my hat goes off to him and anyone else that shoots a deer big or small.

Top Bottom