Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons Buck?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

One more thing. For those who don't like the fact that there are new people posting here that will never pay to be on the private forum....kiss my A$$. Who gives a crap about your private forum. There are a TON of forums on the net that are free. Are the members of this one so superior that we must pay for the priviledge to chat online with them? Are these people the Gods of the whitetail world? Why the hell should anyone give money to a website with one of the slowest servers of any forum I have visited? I enjoy reading the posts on this site as much as any other but theres no reason for you people to be giving money to a website that is already raking in the dollars from all the sponsor ads on here. Think about it. I know someone who wanted to post on this website that their hunting video was available and their new website was up. Guess what happened. This site removed the post and said they would allow it if they were paid $200. You guys are getting ripped off. To the website owner... use the money your farming here to get a faster server. </div></div>

Wow, where's all this coming from? I'm pretty sure that nobody on here cares if people don't join the PMA and just browse the other hunting forums. Its their loss. PMA membership is pretty cheap and its worth it to see all the big bucks and hear all the great stories that get posted in there. I just figure I'll have a couple less beers over the course of the year and that'll cover my PMA costs! </div></div>

Yowsers.....Lilas Dad, take it easy man, kiss your A$$ huh? For a guy with 24 posts that's quite a statement since why should anybody care what you have to say with that attitude since nobody knows you? Nobody said any of the new members have to become a PMA member....what was posted about the new members is true....when a big buck is killed it's crazy to see all the new posters popping up just to add their 2 cents about the buck, but then are never seen again, that's all.

Regarding the PMA - this same argument gets brought up every single fall about this time by someone...is $16 gonna break the bank? The site isn't asking you to donate a kidney. Do you have any idea what gets posted in the PMAs? I can promise you there isn't another site on the web that has the quality of members the PMA does - not to mention the rediculously giant bucks that get posted in there every single year. Nobody said you have to join, if you don't like it, head back over to IowaOutdoors and vent away, keep your 16 bucks. Good luck this fall. </div></div>

Exactly!

Geeesh relax man its not life and death here! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lila's Dad......I'm not gonna tell you to relax, and slap your knuckles with a ruler and tell you "NO"... Your gonna say what ya want, just don't be a prick everytime you make a post... More positives are better in the long run... and remember , theres only room for ONE A$$hole on this site.... and thats me! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif My A$$clown status on this site was a hard thing to build...But my structure is built now and I have met many great guys on here while constructing...... So when in doubt, hug it out /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div> I've been know to be called an A$$hole here myself T so you can't take all the credit. Like I said you're slipping. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Maybe handling that nasty stuff is contagious! I shouldn't have touched the cotton! Now I'm bitchy! No I'm not trying to take Typical's place as the resident A$$clown here (no offense T) I just saw some comments on here that read as if they are superior to the newcomers that drop in when there is a big buck killed. I also noticed someone putting out a teaser that he killed a big one and the pics are only in the private forum and he was trying to get more members.....joke or not, the forums should be public, and free. I use many different sites and NEVER write negative posts. I am just calling out something I think is wrong. It's like the NFL. Now you can't just pay for a ticket to the game, you also have to pay a fee for the "priveledge to buy". This site has so many sponsors it is bogging down the performance of the site. AND they want you to pay? I have nothing against any of you. I just don't agree with making you pay. I was in "the industry" for about 5 years so believe me when I tell you this site is making enough from the sponsors and they don't need to charge you. I think sponsors are great. They are also necessary to help keep this site maintained and pay for it. You all can do what you want. Just don't say negative things when someone new logs on to your favorite web forum. Just like the comment that I only had 24 posts. Does it make me less of a person? </div></div>

Well as this post about the Simmons buck can show you Antler Envy can run rampit. I assume that some of the guys on here pay for the PMA with the hopes that they can share there harvest photos and stories privately with friends and I would hope no photos from there get pirated out. I may be nieve, but I know I wouldn't pirate a photo from the PMA site and send it out all over. I may access the PMA and show friends, but I won't pull them off and send them on an e-mailing spree. Others may have differnet opinions but that is mine. Other free forums it seems that anything goes, i know I have gotten plenty e-mailed to me.

Rumor has it this buck was shoot at 3:30pm what is a buck this size doing out in the afternoon like that is the rut starting early or just dumb luck.. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

There are so many rumors about this buck as with most big ones when they are harvested by some lucky hunter. I am happy for the kid and hope he doesn't get ruined from this. I would love to here the full story and in due time we all will.
Meanwhile, this cold spell has all kinds of deer moving! Let's get out there and get another one!

this deer was shot around 3:30 in the afternoon dont know why a deer was moving around at this time i usally dont get in the stand till around 3:30 this time of year. just makes you wonder what ur missing out on that time of day. but ya that deer was shot around 3:30 i asked the kid when hes gettin it offically green scored havnt heard back from him yet. he lives bout 5 miles from my place. so i know the kid

congrates to whoever, screw the simmons buck and lets get on to hunting!ive seen pics of a deer next to a pile of apples, Baiting?who knows, who cares?lets make a story for ourselves, go out and make your dream season, with a lot less Drama...our time is now!respectfuly.

if ur talking bout the pic on cuddeback.com thats not the same deer at all look at the differents between the two dont even compare at all

people are just goin to be saying rumors because of this giant getting shot legally. and might be new state record. deer was shot legally. game warden and everythin checked everything out. so leave it at that.

codfishbucks-

We got it fella, you know the kid that shot the buck, there's no need to get all bent out of shape over people on the internet who post things questioning your guy's ethics. You know the truth so let them talk. Tone down the language too man- there's no need for that on this site.

I realize you're from Jackson Co, but show a shred of class. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I realize you're from Jackson Co, but show a shred of class.</div></div>

Careful, or I'll sick my wife on your arse!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you're from Jackson Co show a shred of class. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

HEY! East sider Iowan right here too and I ain't nothing BUT class!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">codfishbucks-

We got it fella, you know the kid that shot the buck, there's no need to get all bent out of shape over people on the internet who post things questioning your guy's ethics. You know the truth so let them talk. Tone down the language too man- there's no need for that on this site.

I realize you're from Jackson Co, but show a shred of class. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

hahaha... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It just blows my mind how jealous people get. The kid shot a huge deer. That is what we all strive to do he was successful say congrats and move on. I like to think everybody does stuff legally and the right way. If that isnt the case it will be found out but untill then leave it alone. I am going to say conrats to the kid that is a monster deer and wish everybody else the best of luck.

I just saw a picture of this buck. It's one helleva big SOB. It'd be great to hear any info about it. How many people saw it on the hoof? The stories will be great to hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWBUCKHNTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It just blows my mind how jealous people get. The kid shot a huge deer. That is what we all strive to do he was successful say congrats and move on. I like to think everybody does stuff legally and the right way. If that isnt the case it will be found out but untill then leave it alone. I am going to say conrats to the kid that is a monster deer and wish everybody else the best of luck. </div></div>

Great post! I'd guess everyone here would expect the same.

Top Bottom