Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sitka Fanatic Lite Jacket

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Sitka Fanatic Lite Jacket: SOLD

I finally had a chance to wear my new Fanatic Lite Jacket (Elevated II pattern) this past weekend for the youth turkey hunt. I realized that I bought the wrong size. I bought a large and, as long as I don't layer to heavily (base layers, no shirt), its comfortable. I prefer to layer up with two base layers under a shirt before my jacket, so I need an XL. My loss is your gain. Its been washed once in scent-free detergent, stored in a Rubber Maid tub, and worn 2 days. This is the Sitka jacket with the cross-body zipper and full front pocket, designed for archery. I absolutely love this jacket, but need to get a larger size. They are $289 (plus tax/shipping) brand new. I'll let it go for $225. I'll ship it on your dime.

Last edited:
Anything wrong with it?. If not I'd give you $100

Its been worn on two weekend turkey hunts and washed twice. Its almost mint condition, so nothing wrong with it at all. I can post a pic of the actual jacket. I was just lazy and downloaded a pic when I originally posted it. $160 is more than fair for this. $289+ tax and shipping brand new. I can't return it because of a pro deal I got. Its too small, which is why its only been worn on two hunts and most that was, unfortunately, road hunting out here.

I hear ya. I'm sure $160 is fair but the thing is I don't really need the jacket. I can appreciate your situation but my top dollar is $120. If it's a no go for you at that offer its fine and I wish you the best getting it sold. Just thought I'd put my offer out there since no one else has.

I hear ya. I'm sure $160 is fair but the thing is I don't really need the jacket. I can appreciate your situation but my top dollar is $120. If it's a no go for you at that offer its fine and I wish you the best getting it sold. Just thought I'd put my offer out there since no one else has.

I get where you are coming from, too. I think I have it sold, though. Thanks.

Top Bottom