Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smokin Hot Blonde

dedgeez

death from above
;) Ok, now that I have your attention....

This is in the legislative forum as well, but I know many people on here don't look in there often so I'm adding this here as well.

Very easy and quick way to make your voice heard. I urge you all to do this. It only takes a minute, so please don't just brush it off.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

I hope some of you are doing this and just not posting. 42 views in less than 20 minutes and only one response.

The reason we are losing all of our rights in this country is because people are to afraid or to lazy to stand up for what they believe in or what is right. It amazes me that people won't take 3 minutes to contact their officials, but they'll sit in line at McDonalds for 5 minutes and not think twice about it.

Cmon guys, step up....

Done. I agree. ^^^^^^ This is not time to sit back and think some one else will fight this one. They need to hear from all of us. Especially at the state level I am beginning to fear.

PLEASE FIGHT THIS! As a Federal employee, the Hatch Act prevents me from lobbying for or against ANY piece of Federal legislation. If I violate the Hatch Act, I can lose my job and all of my pension. Don't think I haven't been tempted to risk it all lately, but I have a family to think about providing for. FIGHT HARD ON MY BEHALF!!

And THANK YOU to all who are doing your diligence and fighting!

another note...this form is a great example of how to format any message you send to your legislators. be polite and concise. don't rant or name-call, but make sure to politely remind them that you are a concerned voter.

It is also easy to choose the link that lets you email the page to people in your address book. This also takes very little time.

Top Bottom