Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

So close...(BBD?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wish I could have gotten to read what he had to say.

Keep giving him advice, here can still come visit just not post.

I can tell you what is most likely be the out come. Farmer Joe is gonna call TH telling him that he found a dead buck to come look at it to see if its the one he shot. (TH just add pictures of the antlers) In the mean time TH is gonna fill both of his youth season tags with other bucks. So he will end up killing three (or more) deer with his youth season tags. Then he will have his slug tag bow tag and whatever other tags to fill.

I think this kid needs some hard nock ethics, and it doesn't sound like his old man is giving him any.

TH keep practicing and hunting. People are not giving you a hard time cause they don't like you or are jealous of you. They want to see you mature and develop some respect for the animals. It is not all about killing or getting a set of horns.

-}}}---------->

What'd he say?
Something that should of been said but without the language.

If anyone is here to stir the pot quit it. I am locking the thread there is no reason to beat it up any more. I do think there has some good constructive criticism given (TH think about the good and learn from it) and a lot of crap. We are here to help each other, form friendships, share our pursuits, and learn from others mistakes and victories. We all come from different back grounds are at different levels and have different goals that's what makes this all interesting. We can agree, disagree, debate, etc but it can be done in a respectful manor going forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom