Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

So much for that target

hillrunner

PMA Member
Last night I heard the dog making a ruckus outside. When I finally got curious enough to go check, I realized I'd be needing a new target. Friggin dog. Any recommendations for a new one?
KIMG0709.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I really like the glen del targets. Especially having the boys practice real world shot angles and elevations (from the deck)

If you have deer activity in your yard you may want to take it down during the rut... We found ours disassembled a few years back

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/fie...rut-buck-3-d-deer-target-or-replacement-vital
I have one of those too. I like it but the arrows can be incredibly hard to pull out. I do think there's a benefit to practicing with a life like target and I do use it, but for the bulk of my shooting I just want something the arrows pull easily right back out.

Heres an idea. Get a large cardboard box. Fill it with layers of cardboard any kind of thickness . Cereal boxes shipping boxes. We all accumulate cardboard. throw in the back a couple old rugs. behind the filled box have a back up maybe an old shot up target or something. I use this for a target. works great and is cheap. If using a broadhead I just reach between the layers of cardboard. Unscrew the broadhead and slide the arrow out. Maybe too much trouble,,,but hey it works. You can replace cardboard when areas get shot up.

Top Bottom