Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some Late Rutting Action

LOL the unholiest or unholies eh? I would’ve shot a doe too, but why make this comment ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also would have shot a doe... had I seen a doe within range. The fact is I shot an older buck, gray around the muzzle and 1/2 shed. I use every ounce of venison I can get, and I shot the first deer I could have all season on the last day of the season.

I also would have shot a doe... had I seen a doe within range. The fact is I shot an older buck, gray around the muzzle and 1/2 shed. I use every ounce of venison I can get, and I shot the first deer I could have all season on the last day of the season.

Yeah I get it for sure. I wasn’t harping on you at all... just wondering why others are

Yeah I get it for sure. I wasn’t harping on you at all... just wondering why others are

Yep. I know. That’s why I didn’t respond to him earlier. I wondered the same, “Why did you say that? As if I had dozens of deer to shoot at, so I chose the small buck?”

Last edited:
I'm REALLY starting to fall in love with late muzzleloader season. I try to be set by 3:30, and no later than 4. Deer start pouring into the fields like clockwork at 4:30. Button and shed bucks are grunting up a storm, pushing does around just like all the other bucks.

I just heard my first grunt of the evening. Got to go.

It is upsetting that you even had to defend your decision. I say congrats. Some folks high horses are many hands tall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom