Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some pictures of my Taylor county bargain...

Great to see the kiddos involved in the outdoors !! Enjoy your ground congrats again!!

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

Great to see the kiddos involved in the outdoors !! Enjoy your ground congrats again!!

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk
Thanks it's been a dream of mine for some time, eventually will get a bigger parcel but this is a great piece full of deer at a price I can handle while raising these kiddos

What a steal!!
Thanks I'd have to agree.. I wasn't expecting much given the price but it has tons of cedars and huge walnut, oaks and cottonwoods. Alot of soft mass on the lower levels for deer to browse and by the looks of all the beds a few deer call this home. The creek was approximately 6 wide and 2 ft deep. Needs a land bridge to make access to cross easier and trim in a small food plot or two but so far Im very happy plus the camera I put up has signal!!!

Thanks I'd have to agree.. I wasn't expecting much given the price but it has tons of cedars and huge walnut, oaks and cottonwoods. Alot of soft mass on the lower levels for deer to browse and by the looks of all the beds a few deer call this home. The creek was approximately 6 wide and 2 ft deep. Needs a land bridge to make access to cross easier and trim in a small food plot or two but so far Im very happy plus the camera I put up has signal!!!
Ditch those straps on the camera and use wire. That camera would blend right in if not for those straps

Ditch those straps on the camera and use wire. That camera would blend right in if not for those straps
I use screw in adjustable ones but when we got there I realized I didn't bring one, next battery change I'll mount it better. It is about 8+ feet off the ground so that should help

Top Bottom