Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Speaking of Dave Smith Decoys

Limb Chicken

I CAN'T WAIT for this one!!!

15813_dsd1_1.jpg

15813_dsd2_1.jpg

That looks unreal. I knew he was tossing around the idea and was making proto's. Bet she's heavy and pricey.

WOW.. can't get anymore lifelike than that. Don't set up where the poachers can see that bad boy from the road.

Just another thing to make the old lady carry to the stand! Man she's gonna be pissed :D

But seriously, that is the finest looking decoy I have seen yet! I'll bet MSRP will be 999.99 :moon:

Im working on a prototype for a deer suit to wear when I hunt next archery season, Im gonna spray dominant buck lure on myself and enter the nearest food plot! Look for me on Jackass next year, I'll be the one getting throttled by a booner! Still haven't figured out how to incorporate my bow into this yet though! It's a work in progress, you're all gonna want one! :D

Cha-ching! Holy detail! Wish I could afford one of those! My money says Limb will soon have two of these going head to head with a bedded doe, a standing doe, and a feeding doe with yearling fawn. Hope Weasel has a strong back! :D:D:D

Cha-ching! Holy detail! Wish I could afford one of those! My money says Limb will soon have two of these going head to head with a bedded doe, a standing doe, and a feeding doe with yearling fawn. Hope Weasel has a strong back! :D:D:D

Skully,
We can probably buy this one next year when they come out with a new model from Limb. :rolleyes:

Limb I have first dibs when your ready to sell.

In the off season it doubles as a full body mount you can set it up in the house so your actualy saveing money.

Thats what im telling the wife:grin:

Man that is sweet. Do you guys think it would actually spook deer? Some of these decoys just look too big and aggressive to me but I haven't really ever used a decoy. I think it would be a blast. just wondering if some bucks may shy away from something like this. I guess the ones you want are the ones that come in.

Man that is sweet. Do you guys think it would actually spook deer? Some of these decoys just look too big and aggressive to me but I haven't really ever used a decoy. I think it would be a blast. just wondering if some bucks may shy away from something like this. I guess the ones you want are the ones that come in.

No, they will not shy away. It is much like the strutting tom decoy. Weasel and I use a decoy quite a bit and this year we had two two and a half year olds come in and destroy our boss buck. Busted it up and came back for more after it was in pieces. This decoy will be a death sentence for the older bucks in my opinion because of it's realism...

Thanks Limb. I was always wondered how the bigger decoys worked and the response of other bucks. I could see this decoy working great. I think the only way I could pay for it though is to rent it out on a daily basis :)

Dang...that thing is almost the real deal. I'd probably forget i had it out and end up shooting it from the stand! :confused:

If it's really going to cost that much, why wouldn't a person make a fully body mount of a nice 120ish buck :confused:

NWBuck

Top Bottom