Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sponsorship for my late friends Golf Outing.

abell3

Hey guys! I am holding my 2nd annual golf outing for my late best friend Cole. Last year I married my wife! it was a great night until the next morning I got the call that my best friend (who was a groomsman) died in a car accident. Cole went out to the bars after my wedding. He made a tragic mistake and decided to drive drunk. He hit a guard rail and then hit a culvert. His car flipped over itself twice. His car started on fire and all that was left was his charred car. Anyways guys i'm trying to make the worst day in my life become better. All the proceeds go towards two scholarships to our local high school. They go towards kids trying to continue their education. Kids that have the same traits as cole.
I am looking if anyone would be willing to donate any items towards the raffle. Not looking towards anything specific. Anything you think that would be a great raffle item it fine with me!
Thanks Guys!
-Aaron

Http://app.eventcaddy.com/events/2nd-annual-cole-rabbitt-scholarship-fund-memorial-tournament

Top Bottom