Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spook Spann

nemohunter

Just read Spook Spann is going to prison for killing a deer illegally in Kansas, he was on 6 months probation and not supposed to hunt but went ahead and baited and hunted turkeys in Tennessee, brilliant.

I think if I was probation and told I couldn't do something I wouldn't post photos of me violating my probation on Facebook either, like baiting turkeys

I think if I was probation and told I couldn't do something I wouldn't post photos of me violating my probation on Facebook either, like baiting turkeys

I also wouldn't believe everything you read or saw on Facebook........

:way:

I also wouldn't believe everything you read or saw on Facebook........

:way:

I don't recall saying i did but in this case this is part of how he got caught violating his probation according to the news sources reporting it, I'm inclined to believe them

Side note that's sort of a big deal... It says he cannot hunt "WORLDWIDE" for one year. how on earth is that enforceable and how is this possible? If I go get a DUI in the US and then move to Australia, I can get a car, drive, etc. That sparks my curiosity for sure.

Side note that's sort of a big deal... It says he cannot hunt "WORLDWIDE" for one year. how on earth is that enforceable and how is this possible? If I go get a DUI in the US and then move to Australia, I can get a car, drive, etc. That sparks my curiosity for sure.

I work with a guy who got turned away at the Canada border in June of 2013 for a DUI in 2011. Shortened his vacation plans by 2 weeks.

Just saying...

In regards to hunting, look up the Lacey act. ;)

I work with a guy who got turned away at the Canada border in June of 2013 for a DUI in 2011. Shortened his vacation plans by 2 weeks.

Just saying...

In regards to hunting, look up the Lacey act. ;)

Isn't the lacy act a US federal law, not a WORLDWIDE law?

Isn't the lacy act a US federal law, not a WORLDWIDE law?

The Lacey Act also covers the importation of wildlife/parts and plants into the U.S. from foreign countries, not just crossing state lines in the U.S. I work with our local FWS Special Agent on these kinds of violations more than I wish I had to.

Dude obviously hasn't learned his lesson. Gurantee it is not the last time he violates a game law. Glad to see the punishments are getting more severe.

Kratz

Another one of the "pros" that I cannot STAND to see on DVD, TV, or in the flesh. Glad he got nailed for being a douchebag.

Hunting is not more important than life freedom and your family. He has to be a straight idiot.

The saddest part about this is that people worship him. I realize that people mess up, but come on. What an idiot. Wish they would revoke his air time.

Yep that big deer was poached and spook knew it. Playing the ignorance card doesn't fly with me. The fact that he broke the rules again goes to show he needs more than a slap on the rust that he got. It should have been a 5 year or more ban.

Top Bottom