Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spray Question

Rutty

My sprayer was acting up the other day. I have about a 50 yard long by 50 yard wide swath that I Didn't hit with glyphosate right in the center of my food plot. I am going to go in with a hand sprayer and just walk it and hit the whole area that didn't get killed. How much glyphosate 41% would you put in a 2 gallon hand sprayer to take care of a 50 yard X 50 yard area? I may have to fill the hand sprayer a few times. Thanks!

My sprayer was acting up the other day. I have about a 50 yard long by 50 yard wide swath that I Didn't hit with glyphosate right in the center of my food plot. I am going to go in with a hand sprayer and just walk it and hit the whole area that didn't get killed. How much glyphosate 41% would you put in a 2 gallon hand sprayer to take care of a 50 yard X 50 yard area? I may have to fill the hand sprayer a few times. Thanks!

Technical answer: That's 5.7% of an acre... call it 6%. 4 quarts to acre (that's heavy). 4 quarts is a gallon. 6% of a gallon is 7.68 ounce of gly on that area.

Better answer: Fill an empty bush lite can with roundup. dump it in your sprayer. Fill with water. Empty it all.

Technical answer: That's 5.7% of an acre... call it 6%. 4 quarts to acre (that's heavy). 4 quarts is a gallon. 6% of a gallon is 7.68 ounce of gly on that area.

Better answer: Fill an empty bush lite can with roundup. dump it in your sprayer. Fill with water. Empty it all.

Looks like we have a math genius up in here! :) :)

clearly drink the latte first tho!

Top Bottom