Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spypoint cameras?

soil

i recently purchased a couple of the cheap spypoint cameras. I set them up in the house to test and I'm very happy with the test run. I hung them yesterday so I will let them sit for a bit before checking them but I was wondering if anyone else had any reviews on them. The reviews I read were pretty good for a $100 cam. I caught a sale and got them for $80 per cam. Pretty good price for a cheap cam with good reviews if anyone is looking.

I don`t own one but I believe the owner is a sponsor on this site and let me think..... yes his user name is tracer:) I would say you got a good buy and keep us informed as I need a couple more cameras.

Last edited:
Ran two of them for years, I think mine were $130 on sale back in 2010 or 2011. I had good luck with them, but ants got in one and fried it and the other was stolen. Only complaint I had with them was that I got a lot of blurry racks in night pictures. I've heard good things about their solar powered units as well.

I got the force 10. I checked one after only a few days and I am pleased with what I got. Good looking pictures. Very fast trigger. Some blur in night pics where the deer were moving but definitely great results for the price on this camera. I'll be checking 2 of them today. I'll put some pics up later.

003673BA-6E51-4911-B89E-7113129A16C2_zpsvtlj46ku.png

B82399D9-038F-4360-8FDC-90A4945BC922_zpsffpc6mxm.png

44267350-5232-44B1-A165-B074FAB74853_zpscfuyfiyw.png

659409AB-09AE-43B1-B0EA-230812B34329_zpsliuyy7fg.png

Some of the daylight pics were pixelated like this one.

2C66A2D3-14C8-413A-B9D3-8404E8804490_zpsfahw5pkn.png

1C138AB2-E624-4661-A7E3-E65C6D5E6772_zpshttz2cr7.png

Some blur on moving night pics

Missed this earlier but I had a spypoint before used it for under a year and it just stopped turning on tried new batterys and several other things till finally I gave up.

Pretty good pics Soil considering the camera is pointed out to a open field.

Hardwood - My customer love the SOLAR. I will post some pics.

What model was it gunhunter ? Do you still have it ?

Cost on the solar camera?? Does it use rechargeable batteries??

I have two spypoints (MP8 maybe) and they were very reliable. I used the rechargeable battery packs. They would last for nearly the entire season. A little more money up front but very much worth it! I wish I still had the connection as I would buy more after trying some other brands since then.

Ya I have it. Ill look next time I make it home. Its a model that you can switch flash and black ir.

I believe that is the 2n1 model sold by Cabela's. Put in Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA's. They work great.

Hardwood, yes it does and it retails for $197.60 to your door.

Top Bottom