Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spypoint Cams

I bought a couple force 10 models last year on a good sale from dicks sporting goods. For a lower end camera, I'm happy with them. The night pics are blurry when there is motion. There is an option for no delay and a series of pics at each trigger which is how I set mine to get around the blur. I can get several pics in a row and generally have a good one. Battery life is excellent with regular alkalines.

I bought a couple force 10 models last year on a good sale from dicks sporting goods. For a lower end camera, I'm happy with them. The night pics are blurry when there is motion. There is an option for no delay and a series of pics at each trigger which is how I set mine to get around the blur. I can get several pics in a row and generally have a good one. Battery life is excellent with regular alkalines.
Any examples of the blurry pics?

I have yet to see an IR cam without blurry nighttime pics when deer are moving. Some are better/worse than others. Even your $500 reconyx has this from some I've seen. But- there is no way I am running flash cams. Ill take a few blurry pics. I'm not out trying to find Magazine quality pics - I just wanna make out what I'm looking at and 80% the time IR does that just fine. If really bad- I bag em and send em in.

The solar model seems like something that would work for me, might try one, any feedback on that?

I'm pretty happy with my spypoint 11d's i bought this last year! I am running 4 of them. I have been really impressed with their trigger speed, battery life, and overall quality of pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_1879.JPG
    IMG_1879.JPG
    377.9 KB · Views: 187
I can post some examples next time I check them if you'd like, but as sligh said, they are just your run of the mill IR motion blur pics. I don't have any on hand because I don't save them.

I have yet to see an IR cam without blurry nighttime pics when deer are moving. Some are better/worse than others. Even your $500 reconyx has this from some I've seen. But- there is no way I am running flash cams. Ill take a few blurry pics. I'm not out trying to find Magazine quality pics - I just wanna make out what I'm looking at and 80% the time IR does that just fine. If really bad- I bag em and send em in.
Yeah, I don't need the highest quality pics either, just don't want to end up with something that is blurry all the time.

The solar model seems like something that would work for me, might try one, any feedback on that?
Was looking at one of those in the store...box says .07 second trigger speed? That would be pretty amazing. And not worrying about batteries would be great.

I can post some examples next time I check them if you'd like, but as sligh said, they are just your run of the mill IR motion blur pics. I don't have any on hand because I don't save them.
I don't have much for blurry pics from my cameras as I don't save them either. Just wondering how blurry a walking deer is or one turning its head.

Top Bottom