Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Starting already

We all know & knew forever this fight is coming. No group with $ in its sights is going to leave Iowa alone. Above is a business decision by Ravin & crossbow industry- a standard step for a business plan to expand sales & increase profits.... hire lobbyists in XYZ states.
IBA & hunters that want to keep iowa great have to be on the front end of these assaults that are already planned.

I got the same thing!!! These are often paid spots & there because they paid sponsorship $.
This is someone who wants to present the crossbow talking points & lobbyists positions. I would love to write a counter to that... wonder if QDMA would post an article to contrary? If I wrote a big sponsorship check- I bet they might.

Ravin & crossbow companies don’t mind spending a small fortune on lobbyists & advertising. The new laws when they wind reap huge sales dollars on extremely high margin products. Why they spend a fortune having magazines sponsor articles, full page ads, lobbyists, etc. Of course every company advertises but crossbows can literally open up new markets and double/triple sales when states fall to their lobbying. The costs of lobbying, ads, sponsors, etc is minimal. FOLKS - I promise you this.... they DO care about their profits/$. They DO NOT care about the quality of hunting, you as a hunter, access, management, age class, etc.

4f396c564e9db593f45444b693f29e25.jpg

aab3cb87bd355c09bd949e7b03b0e43c.jpg

b8e45dd7cc7f3a4be8e050b873511b50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom