Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

strings and cables.

Rich77

Looking for some recommendations on strings/ cables/ and someone that knows their way around elite bows.
We usually make a run to st joe to carters archery aka crackers but that isnt going to fit in the schedule this summer.
I've heard great things about buck hollow... any go to string builders??? I may just have carter send me strings in the mail

I've had good luck with VaporTrail. They are easy to order online and ship fast. I had them made for an Elite Pure and now have a set on my Hoyt.

Vapor Trail is my "Go To" string company for 95% of all strings installed.

Not to put other companies down but I have seen some really bad strings carried in that I installed from some supposedly great AT string builders or built in-house by other shops. I will not mention names so don't even ask. Ordering strings online and then paying someone to install them will NOT save you any money - probably will end up costing you more.

Vapor Trail is my "Go To" string company for 95% of all strings installed.

Not to put other companies down but I have seen some really bad strings carried in that I installed from some supposedly great AT string builders or built in-house by other shops. I will not mention names so don't even ask. Ordering strings online and then paying someone to install them will NOT save you any money - probably will end up costing you more.

+1 for Vapor Trail. Great string builders and I would not trade my Limbdriver for anything.

Thanks alot fellas. Ive never had so much as a bad thought about carters in st joe but it looks like ill be calling buck hollow to get a day set up to have 4 bows done!

Top Bottom