Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stuck!

<o:p</oNever can be too careful while burning! :)<o:p</o

Had a guy once that was out field cultivating his fields while he was burning off some terraces. Well the wind came up and that fire no joke jumped 100-200 yards to the CRP field. :grin:
I do believe he manged to get it out before we all got there with the fire trucks but lets just say he lost 3 of his tires in the fire on the field cultivator. :thrwrck:

Been a wet freakin spring.

IMG00603-20110630-1603.jpg

IMG00602-20110630-1602.jpg

IMG00568-20110615-1647.jpg

Unnamed.jpg

IMG00574-20110618-1759.jpg

IMG00503-20110502-1033.jpg

Cellphonepics054.jpg

You get stuck a lot Nanny! Great pics though, sucks to have to call someone to get you out.

I didn't stick any of these, but when your running 5 sprayers and 3 custom tractors out of one location, you going to have guys get stuck once in a while with 30 inches of rain in the spring.

nanny i can relate to all those sprayer pics. i never stuck my 4830 this year but last year i stuck it 3 times. however, one of our guys did bury his 3330 case the other day, the sprayer they say is impossible to get stuck, thats a lie!

My old man would kick my ass if I sat there and spun like that. When your stuck your stuck. Looks like they need a new job.

Last season, I was huntin early muzzleloader and I knew this driveway was dirt and it rained the night before but I didn't know how much. So I rolled in at about 4:45 am and slowly inched onto the road. It didn't seem too bad then after about 40 feet, the truck just sunk. I just stopped and accepted I was stuck so I didn't bury it to the frame. Got out and hunted and was going to deal with it when I was done with the morning sit. In the daylight, the first 40 feet had gravel in with the dirt then the gravel stopped. We hooked the chains up and jerked with another pickup and the truck started to come out then as our momentum got goin the tires just got in the ruts and there was no steering and off the side she went. Amazingly we did get it out without major damage. Just an ABS sensor got screwed up on the front left...and yes, the right rear tire is off the ground : ) Now I know when to not use that driveway haha...whoops. Sorry for bad pics, it was an old cell phone...

picture.php

picture.php

My old man would kick my ass if I sat there and spun like that. When your stuck your stuck. Looks like they need a new job.

Actually, these operators running these machines are some of the best operators there are out there. They are very experienced, but your saying when you get in a bit of a muddy spot, you just shut it down? Hell, they have to try and get out. It's all they can do.

And for the record, the 4x4 tractor didn't sit there and spin, he hit the side hill and slid down it. So I guess you just keep gettin your ass kickin's, and my operators will continue to do a top quality job, even when we get 50 inches of rain in a spring.

Bigger Tractor. :grin:

9630 with metrics on it. We have the biggest tow rope money can buy. The rope it's self is about the size of a basket ball. When one tractor started pulling on the other one, that tow rope got to the size of a roll of quarters, thats when everyone hit the deck!!

INSANE!!! can't imagine what kind of bomb it would've sounded like if that rope "sprung"...

Putting some tile in... Now that hunting is pretty much over, I am looking forward to this habitat season's suck adventures!
2011-12-13130612.jpg

2011-12-13130655.jpg

Top Bottom