Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Summit Climber and Wolf Hang On for Sale

Grawler

<TABLE id=post598290 class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=td_post_598290 class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #333333 1px solid">Barely used, maybe 5 times over the last 4 years. I also bought the bag that hangs on the front for accessories.

$200 for the stand

Wolf Assualt Hang On Stand with 4 Sticks that attach to stand to carry both as 1 unit. Maybe used 5 times in the last 4 years.

$350 for sticks and stand. Don't want to separate.

Both are in excellent condition.

Located in Ankeny, IA
<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP: #333333 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #333333 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #333333 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #333333 1px solid"><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
user_invisible.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-TOP: #333333 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #333333 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #333333 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #333333 0px solid" align=right><!-- controls -->
progress.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd be interested in the lone wolf assault, but not the sticks if you get to the point of wanting to separate them.

I've looked all over the climber and no luck. I think it's the goliath.

I've got pics bu can't post them here for some reason

apologies, i still have the stands. please text me at 515 nine nine one 69 seven six if you want the stands.

Top Bottom