Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Switching it up.

bowhuntinpacker

It's climbed into my favorite tree. It's my favorites tree because I see a ton of good bucks from it. Only problem, every single one (except for young dumb ones) will walk this path about 80 yards away. So my question, after I get down around 11:30 or so today. Should I try to take this stand and drop it in s tree over by that path? It is pretty close to a bucks bedding area. Good luck this morning!

Are you hunting or wildlife watching. Move the stand or set up on the ground. If you have been seeing constant movement on that trail move over to it or split between the trails, but closer to the one with more activity. Probably one is more active more than the other due to am/pm thermals.

Either keep getting the same results you're getting or make a change and get different results and I'm guessing a new favorite tree

Ya dang right boys! I was afraid I'd blow huge area but just got the stand hung. Good luck hopefully it pays off. Good luck out there and Go Pack Go!!

80 yds can't make too big a difference. Now you got yourself in the game. Good luck and go Pack!

80'yards sure does make a difference it's the difference in watching deer and possibly killing a deer.

Top Bottom