Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tagged out now need a miracle

I'm a new member on here and haven't had much to post yet....but this year turned out to be a blessing. I moved to Iowa last spring for work. Well I was fortunate to take the biggest buck of my life! It ended up happening in Davis county particularly in the unionville area...I am just wondering if any of you might hunt this area or know someone who does because the buck I shot has matching snapped off g3s...he's about 21" outside spread.
He was originally a 13 pt with a split g2 on his right antler...two of the points look small like stickers and they are snapped off directly in front of the snapped off g3s.
I'm not sure I will ever be lucky enough to shoot a buck like this again and I would gladly pay ( a few hundred) to anyone on here for info that leads to me getting pictures of this deer before he was busted...I know this is a long shot but I have to ask....PLEASE HELP if you can

I give u props for trying!!! I think u gonna be buying some repaired points but stranger things have happened!! Go buy a lotto ticket while u out too. Good luck!! Congrats on the buck!!

Probably better to save your “reward” money and spend it on a good taxi to rebuild the antlers based on your description. Nice buck! Congrats!

I drive right through Unionville to hunt but unfortunately I'm hunting another 15 miles south. I wish I knew someone hunting that area but I don't.

If your east of Unionville you're right in my wheelhouse. Any more pics of him head-on to see him better? If you don't mind PM me with more location/property details to see if I had a camera nearby.

I live SE of unionville on 140acres and lease quite a bit around there. do you have a better pic you cans send me?

IMG_0937.JPG Here is the left antler that has the G3 broke off(its missing from both sides) and I believe the deer had split thirds from the way the breaks are....the right antler with the split g2 should make this deer somewhat easy to identify

Your not sure if you will ever shoot a buck like that again?Remember you live in Iowa now!You definitely have a good chance at shooting one a lot bigger than that!Remener always dream big!

Top Bottom