Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Take your kids hunting this season........I wish I could!!!

N

Northern Whitetails

Alberta whitetails better watch their step when this hunter is old enough to go out with dad!

gruntcall.jpg

This is my son Matthew, age 14 months, with his first camo outfit (the grunt call's his dad's!)

Please remember that our kids are the future of hunting. Good luck to you and your family this season.

"Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:4&5

Mike ( Northern Whitetails ),

What a great pic, it will be a proud day when this young man gets his first buck.

Thanks for reminding us what is really important.

I'll never forget the pic of Matthew by one of your big sheds! That day I took my Anthony out shed hunting and he found his first, thanks!

uploadedAPHshed.jpg

BW,

I was speachless for a few days when I read this...

"Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:4&5

I think I still am.

TLH

And daugthers too! I've spent many hours in the blind with my two oldest this season (9 and 5), both of whom are girls. There's nothing like hearing a 5 year old tell the story of the doe that "stamped her feet and blew her nose"! I told them that November is dad's month to go on his own, but it's been so warm that we've gotten several bonus hunts in. Makes me really appreciate what my dad did for me many years ago! Good Hunting!

I always liked this one as well, Tony.

matttheshedhunter_ha.jpg

That's a great Iowa shed that Anthony Jr.'s holding. Awesome brow tine!

Top Bottom