Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Talk about a kick in the butt

Great news today. The cancer has not spread to my lungs. This was my biggest fear. Thank god for that. Surgery is tentatively set for November 4th. Cant wait to get this shit out of me.

Everyone please keep this young man in your thoughts and prayers today. I pray that everything goes as planned and that your road to recovery starts TODAY!!:way:

Everyone please keep this young man in your thoughts and prayers today. I pray that everything goes as planned and that your road to recovery starts TODAY!!:way:

X2! Sat down and prayed hard last night for you Craig! Thinking of you, buddy!

Thoughts and prayers your way on surgery day- hoping for nothing but a speedy and 100% recovery!

This is craig's wife Lori
Craig got through surgery without any problems. The dr. Found an additional tumor on his appendix but he he found no cancer is the stomach or liver with the naked eye. Craig is walking the halls and tolerating his pain well. He is on a liquid diet but should go to solid foods in the next couple of days. The next steps are for his colon to wake up and function. Lab results should be in Thursday and we will know where to go from here. Craig heard a nurse in the hallway today mention that she was "hunting" for something. His ears perked right up! Lol !! Keep praying for my husband, as he is such a good man:)
lori

How nice of you to update his status for us! Lots of prayers going up for him, and may he heal quickly and completely. :way:

You will get through this. Last March 20, 2012 I had a large brain tumor removed. Although I have had a long road to recovery I am back chasing big deer this fall. I hope and pray that everything continues to improve. Thoughts are with you!!

This is craig's wife Lori
Craig got through surgery without any problems. The dr. Found an additional tumor on his appendix but he he found no cancer is the stomach or liver with the naked eye. Craig is walking the halls and tolerating his pain well. He is on a liquid diet but should go to solid foods in the next couple of days. The next steps are for his colon to wake up and function. Lab results should be in Thursday and we will know where to go from here. Craig heard a nurse in the hallway today mention that she was "hunting" for something. His ears perked right up! Lol !! Keep praying for my husband, as he is such a good man:)
lori

Thanks for the update, Lori! We are keeping Craig in our prayers multiple times per day. I have faith that he will beat this and he and I will get to hunt together in Arizona soon! :way:

Wonderful news for the update. Remember that each step in the hallway is one step closer to the RECOVERY goal. Best wishes to both of you because from my own experience all this is just as hard on you as it is on him from what I saw with my wife after I was well enough to recognize it.

Great news!
Preliminary report from my Doctor. The tumor on my appendix is benign and was most likely the result of an appendicitis sometime in my life. The most suspicious lymph nodes all came back benign as well. Doc say this puts me at stage 2, which means NO chemo or any further treatment! I haven't stopped crying since the dr left. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They were all needed and in my eyes is what got me thru this with positive results. God is great!

Great news! Preliminary report from my Doctor. The tumor on my appendix is benign and was most likely the result of an appendicitis sometime in my life. The most suspicious lymph nodes all came back benign as well. Doc say this puts me at stage 2, which means NO chemo or any further treatment! I haven't stopped crying since the dr left. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They were all needed and in my eyes is what got me thru this with positive results. God is great!

The power of prayer is an awesome thing. That's great news. Many more years in the stand bud!

Top Bottom