Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Talk about a kick in the butt

Great news!
Preliminary report from my Doctor. The tumor on my appendix is benign and was most likely the result of an appendicitis sometime in my life. The most suspicious lymph nodes all came back benign as well. Doc say this puts me at stage 2, which means NO chemo or any further treatment! I haven't stopped crying since the dr left. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They were all needed and in my eyes is what got me thru this with positive results. God is great!

That is about as good as anything gets, wonderful news. I am not a regular church goer but I echo your thoughts completely, it has gotten me this far. Remember " Feed your faith and your fears will starve" .:way:

Great news!
Preliminary report from my Doctor. The tumor on my appendix is benign and was most likely the result of an appendicitis sometime in my life. The most suspicious lymph nodes all came back benign as well. Doc say this puts me at stage 2, which means NO chemo or any further treatment! I haven't stopped crying since the dr left. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They were all needed and in my eyes is what got me thru this with positive results. God is great!

I needed that bit of GREAT news today, Craig! Those prayers answered! Now for a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
Well tomorrow will be one month since the surgery. I am cancer free, feelin pretty darned good and I'm finally back in a tree! What a great feeling! Thank you all again for the prayers and we'll wishes. Now watch out does!

Well tomorrow will be one month since the surgery. I am cancer free, feelin pretty darned good and I'm finally back in a tree! What a great feeling! Thank you all again for the prayers and we'll wishes. Now watch out does!

Good stuff!! Glad to hear it.

well tomorrow will be one month since the surgery. I am cancer free, feelin pretty darned good and i'm finally back in a tree! What a great feeling! Thank you all again for the prayers and we'll wishes. Now watch out does!

Pure awesomeness, Craig!!!

That's awesome! Very happy to hear the news! Enjoy yourself

Thanks guys. Was a good day to be in the woods. Must have lost my touch though, my first miss in several years. Haha! Shot right over the back of a little doe.

Top Bottom