Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tangent

Rudd

Life Member
Who was the Manufacturer of the Bag targets that (I think) were on the Auction Block at Saturdays Spring Banquet? They had a flap that you could switch between Tick Tack Toe and a standard target face. If I also recall correctly......they were Made in Iowa. Thanks.

Thanks Chad but it wasn't a common name like Delta or McKenzie. It was a bag target w/ stand about 3x3 in size, I think there also was a smaller one on the silent auction table as well.

I did'nt see anything in the booklet about it. It must be a mckenzie from one of the shops. I'm pretty sure they make a 3'x3' tic tac toe target.

yay.gif

Here is the info:
Totally recyceled product.
http://inovativeproducts.org
Innovative Products
Bouten IA 515-676-2442

TIC TAC TOE? And I thought I had an original idea for once. I made a tic-tac-toe on the back of my Block target last year and it was a blast to play. Of course since it was my target and in my yard it was played with my rules which are subject to change without notice. My brother whinned a little about the rule changes from time to time but I had fun winning every game!
grin.gif

Top Bottom