Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TARGET SUGGESTIONS

HUSKERBUCK

PMA Member
WELL ME AND MY TWO HUNTING BUDDIES FINALLY WORE OUT OUR OLD ARROW TARGET AND IT IS TIME FOR A NEW ONE. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST? ARE THE "THE BLOCK" TYPE TARGETS ALL THE ARE HYPED UP TO BE? WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE? THANKS
HUSKERBUCK

I would look at a Will-Stop Bag like target,
you can pull the arrow with two fingers and only around 40 bucks

I like to use a block target when practicing for turkey. It's about the same size as a turkey but they last alot longer than a turkey 3D. I prefer to use a deer 3D target when getting ready for deer season.

the compressed cardboard like shovel is talking about works very well. just time consuming to build. we've used the block in our shop for quite some time and it's holding up beautifully. my buddy and i use the block also at home with fieldtips and broadheads. in my opinion they are worth it.

I like my Block target alot but I am a bit apprehensive to shoot it with broadheadsvery much so I stick with the field points when I shoot it. I still like the 3-D targets the best when I'm gearing up for hunting season. A lot to be said for the realism. Now if I could just make 'em bleed and run away so I could practice tracking!

I've got an old kids wagon with cardboard stacked on it. It's about 2 1/2 ft. sguare X 10 inches deep. Redi-rod up the sides with a 2X12 on top to squeeze all of it together. I've been shooting this for years and it still works great. When a spot wears out just move the target one way or the other. It is time consuming to cut all the cardboard to the same size but it is cheap to build.

Top Bottom