Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

taxidermist needed

tighten25

Looking for a fair priced taxidermist. I am new to the sport and would like to find something close to the Des Moines Iowa area. Get hold of me please. My wife want my deer head out of her freezer.

There are a few on this site, along with other reputable recommendations. How cheap are you thinking?

Sorry stupid phone. I'm shopping around to see what kind of prices I can find along with quality. Like I said I'm new to this. Would like to start a relationship that I could back to the same person every year.

as a taxidermist i would suggest you look good. taxidermy is an art and you get what you pay for. if you get a deer done for $350 it will look good until you put it next to a deer that you paid $500. detail in the pin work around its eyes and nose, just the make of the glass eye that is used along woth the ear liners and manikin. so if its a first deer and prolly wont mount another, cheap is good but if you plan on having several heads done in the future please dont do cheap

taxidermist

Looking for a fair priced taxidermist. I am new to the sport and would like to find something close to the Des Moines Iowa area. Get hold of me please. My wife want my deer head out of her freezer.
get ahold of rob howard in ankeny.his work is awesome!hes done 4 for me and his price is low compared to the quality.4STARS!!!

Top Bottom