Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Teaching the young ones

BJohnson

Swapped cards yesterday and thought this was a neat image of a couple young guys learning some lessons.

picture.php

That's weird. Looks fine to me ?? Did it the same way I always have done it. Anybody else having problems ?

Nope. Wonder if there's a glitch today or something? Cmon moderators..... Take the cartridge out and blow on it, stick it back in, and than press the reset button. :D I guarantee no one under 20 or over 50 will probably understand that one :grin:

Last edited:
dedgeez said:
Nope. Wonder if there's a glitch today or something? Cmon moderators..... Take the cartridge out and blow on it, stick it back in, and than press the reset button. :D I guarantee no one under 20 or over 50 will probably understand that one :grin:

I new what that was duh!

arrow flinger

I went from atari to regular nintendo,No super nintendo.I remember skipping school because i had to finish the game zelda.

Frustration.jpg

Ah yes, good times. This pic worked for me?

dedgeez said:

Ninentino 64 :) love it.

Top Bottom