Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team 12

Which team name is the best?

• Team Window Lickers

• Team Tinfoil

• Team Tinfoil

• Team Tinfoil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Bonker...it looks like that tinfoil hat may not be fitting snugly on your bean. Here's a helpful tip to ensure that you have an airtight fit...take a 9 volt battery and touch the end with the receptors to your forehead...right on the tinfoil. You can thank me later, but will give you a good idea if the hat is "working". :)

Come on man. Let's take this thing serious. Yes today I felt like more than just a waterboy after the go getum speech from our pack leader (tinfoil). I took one for the team. Plenty of buck action that day but no shooters. There were 3 bucks standing beside her when I shot. Button,year and a half,and a two year old 10 point. Watched them dog her for an hour before they crossed the creek and came up by me. If not for the inspiration from fishbonker I would not have shot. On the board with 25 points I hope.
thought bubbles 3.jpg

It's a rainy day here in the timber and the deer movement is slow, but it sure is nice to be outdoors enjoying it. Thursday night my son shot a buck and we found it last night the shot was low and at the last rib. He is very excited about finding the deer and knew the shot was less than perfect.

Ri7tsPfl.jpg

Wat to go tinmen. Now if the ole farts can pull some weight. Really though I haven't seen a deer in two days.

I'm on lockdown. Seems I need to spend a day at home instead of in the stand. Either that or get locked out.

Best day for seeing bucks was last Friday. I saw several and one in particular I would have let the air out of but he knew where the lane was. I only had one other buck that I could have had a shot Thursday evening at but I decided the shot just wasn't there. It would have been a pretty severe quartering away, not quite a Texas heart shot but it would have been close. Saturday was a bust, I thought I would sit on a travel corridor but it turned out to be a no travel advised area. I saw one doe. I didn't hunt Sunday (But I wasn't home either). Today was 7 hours of bone chilling fun. I only saw two bucks, a spike and a fork that thought it would be cool to try and show the does who was boss. That didn't work so well. I only had one deer I could have plunked an arrow at. It would have been a 20 yard shot, broadside, but I was too cold and it was so small. I was shivering so hard I couldn't tell if it was a button or a doe but it had to be a fawn.

I think I need more layers of tinfoil. With my megapowerfull brain I emit more waves than the common man so I need more layers. I did notice on the photo I posted I last Thursday that the edges were not tight to my head so Friday I used a staple gun to stick the edges onto my skull.

Oh yeah, WAY TO GO to all of the foils that have contributed to what will surely be an over whelming victory for Team Tinfoil.

I'm no longer on lockdown. I'll be in the tree this afternoon waiting for the gales of November that start tomorrow. That's gonna be a cold one. It will be tough for the next several days with winds switching but maybe the front coming through will get them going.

Let's go Team Tinfoil, were all in this together. Let's recite the Man's Prayer: I'm a man. But I can change. If I have to. I guess. And our motto: Quando Omini Funkus Tinfoilus Excelsior!

Let's recite the Man's Prayer: I'm a man. But I can change. If I have to. I guess. And our motto: Quando Omini Funkus Tinfoilus Excelsior!
I'm in. But your going have to put that quote in 4 letter words for us simple people. Cover the tin and you'll be warmer these next few days.

Red Leader and team 12 killers, morning action has been good lots of deer on their feet but still holding out for a sizeable deer. This am it's 10° so hopefully they will be moving. Good luck Killers!!

I sure wish tinfoil had better insulating properties. I saw it was 13 degrees, rolled over and went back to sleep. Going out this afternoon when it is supposed to be a balmy 29.

Sat yesterday afternoon and saw plenty of does but only a couple of tiny bucks. Nasty cold wind that required some Makers to warm me up when I was done.

I sure wish tinfoil had better insulating properties. I saw it was 13 degrees, rolled over and went back to sleep. Going out this afternoon when it is supposed to be a balmy 29.

Sat yesterday afternoon and saw plenty of does but only a couple of tiny bucks. Nasty cold wind that required some Makers to warm me up when I was done.
Too cold for deer hunting lol

I'm in. But your going have to put that quote in 4 letter words for us simple people. Cover the tin and you'll be warmer these next few days.

With apologies to the Red Green Show and Possum Lodge, "Quando 0mni flunkus moritati" is their slogan meaning "If all else fails, play dead". Probably not real Latin. I bent it around to mean "if all else fails, tinfoil ever higher".

With apologies to the Red Green Show and Possum Lodge, "Quando 0mni flunkus moritati" is their slogan meaning "If all else fails, play dead". Probably not real Latin. I bent it around to mean "if all else fails, tinfoil ever higher".
Ah yes I should have known that." If women don't find you handsome you should at least be handy." Bad sinus infection. Wife wasn't happy. Now back to deer. Saw a nice 3 yr. old cruising last night. So all the bucks ain't on lock down.
handy.jpg

Don't you know the proper way of hanging a roll of toilet paper is so the paper comes out the back not the front? Heathen.

Top Bottom