Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team 5. Howdy fellas

Bucksnbears

:cool:
Name is Dave.
Nw Mn.
I normally don't start hunting till mid-,late oct but I have a sudden hankering ⁴ fresh chops so I'm going in this eve.
Going for a doe( or ²):)

Hope you get one on ground. I’ll be on doe patrol tomorrow night in north central, MN.

I got a buck I like coming in every night for the last week in southern Iowa. If he’s on that pattern after opener, and I get the right wind.....I’m going in for the kill. Very pumped. First time Iowa hunter.

I should be good for some points for the team, Lord willing.

Well, looks like you guys didn't bid high enough not get get placed on a team with me. This is what you get for being cheap. Cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap.

"Team 5" has no panache. Nothing there to adequately describe our team. I think we should be known as "Team Low Bid". Without objection and without giving you guys a chance to object, Team 5 will henceforth and forever be known as Team Low Bid. It is so written and so it shall be.

Oh, and an "after" picture of my food plot:

Puhkins.jpeg

And a hint of my prowess at catching or killing big stuff:

Big 'un.jpeg

Remember, you low bidders brought this on yourself.

I like the name! We are kind of like the underdogs. You feel sorry for them....but you also root for them. Think Karate Kid, Rocky, or the Minnesota Vikings. And once every hundred years or so, the stars align....and you get a 1980 US Olympic hockey team kind of thing.

Just looked at the forecast.
Think I'm gonna plant my ass in a tree tonight.

Forecast for our opener went from great to crappy in the past day or so. Nice and cool but too windy for me. I'd need to take so much Dramamine to keep me from getting tree sick and barfing up my Snickers bar that I'd sleep all day. Friday is supposed to be much better. I'll be giving it a shot.

Good luck. Oh, I also have puhkin envy.

Oh ya, my name is Pat
I hunt in SE Iowa
I have to warn you I'm pretty picky when it comes to letting it fly on deer, but I will let it fly all morning on the tree rats. Are they worth any points?
The last time I CHOSE to take a buck was in 2016 so I think I'm due.

Top Bottom