Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team Contest

Central Iowa should get handicap points. Lot of reasons. ;).
Yep- that 1993 Darton will still get the job done though CI. Chuck Adams grand slam Easton arrows - nice combo. One thing u do have going for u that most folks can’t find..... that spool of tracking string that goes where stabilizer also fits- tying string to end of arrow does really make recovery easier. Fix your 2x4 nailed up steps up to ur platform and get out!!!
You know it! Don't give all my secrets for success away !

I think extending the sign up is a good idea. However i think the people signed up by the the 22nd (random date because it was already mentioned) get assigned a team and anyone after that randomly added to the existing teams. This gives the teams a chance to communicate and interact with one another.
Also there was mention of the IW merchandise coming back. Possibly a shirt or stocking hat to the winners or possibly come up with some other prizes.
Just spitballing here.
BUMP for more to sign up

I agree with this. At least get the teams started and CW can put the late comers where he sees fit.
I’m ready to get started cause it will be a good time! I have 25 pts waiting to be posted :cool:

I think extending the sign up is a good idea. However i think the people signed up by the the 22nd (random date because it was already mentioned) get assigned a team and anyone after that randomly added to the existing teams. This gives the teams a chance to communicate and interact with one another.
Also there was mention of the IW merchandise coming back. Possibly a shirt or stocking hat to the winners or possibly come up with some other prizes.
Just spitballing here.

There is no IW inventory that I know of. I have a pile of decals, that's all there is. Prizes will have to be donated by members.

I am happy to donate a decal, or two, to each person that enters/ posts a successful kill.

We will leave sign up open until the last day of LM. I will begin posting the teams on Sunday. Then randomly add people to the teams as they sign up. All using the random number generator.

I like the ideas of stories along with history adding to the score.
Unfortunately I never get repeat deer so I’ll have to be a good story teller.

Last edited:
I'm officially in after I pulled cards this afternoon!
full

There is no IW inventory that I know of. I have a pile of decals, that's all there is. Prizes will have to be donated by members.

I am happy to donate a decal, or two, to each person that enters/ posts a successful kill.
Yup I knew the old inventory was gone. In the post about making it better I think Sligh mentioned of the apparel coming back. I was simply just throwing out an idea. The decal offer is great!

I'll do it, but I will probably hurt my team...so sorry in advance! :) Somehow or another, I signed myself for an elk hunt this year, first ever, and we leave on 11/3 and return on 11/12 or so. So I am going to miss the very best time in the field here. Oh well, I am looking forward to the mountains!

Top Bottom