Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team Contest

Alrighty then...I guess you are next up on the "smack talk" roster Ishi!

Hmmm, let's see...OK, I've got one.

Q - What do you call it when you are in a treestand and "nature calls" and you have to climb down and "do your business"?

A - An "Ishi"! :) :) :)

Ha!

......who said you have to climb down? :eek:

Waiting to see what team I'm on.

giphy.gif

There is no IW inventory that I know of. I have a pile of decals, that's all there is. Prizes will have to be donated by members.

I am happy to donate a decal, or two, to each person that enters/ posts a successful kill.

I don't know if anybody on here makes decals or if you can order a small order but I think a cool thing to do would be to have some of the IW decals printed with the addition of "2017-18 Deer Contest Champions" or something along those lines below the logo. Would be cool to have something like that on your truck and would draw attention to future contests.

I definitely think an annual non-PMA only deer contest would breathe some life into the forum.

Alrighty then...I guess you are next up on the "smack talk" roster Ishi!

Hmmm, let's see...OK, I've got one.

Q - What do you call it when you are in a treestand and "nature calls" and you have to climb down and "do your business"?

A - An "Ishi"! :) :) :)

7F472840-3554-4E11-8E8C-11397A82A166.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Deleted by Ishi
Show…
  • Deleted by Ishi
Show…
One more day before the first installment of teams are released I already have the first 50. Signup spots randomly asssigned to teams we are at 40 people signed up right now. Let’s get those other 10 people tonight and keep signing up from there!

This is who I have signed up as of right now if you don’t see your name or havent signed up I encourage you to do so
  1. CurtisWalker
  2. bigbuckhunter88
  3. isu22andy
  4. LYON
  5. BDAHMS
  6. Bone Slayer
  7. TeenageHunter
  8. Brett Morris
  9. Obsessed
  10. arm
  11. Swintonator
  12. jkratz5