Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team Contest

Ok, tried posting my kill in the score thread but keep getting an error message that file is too big. Unable to figure out how to resize on my phone. Any suggestions? No access to a computer for at least another week.

Need one more to fill a team out? I'm in.

I need a ruling from the commissioner and his random number generator............

But wait, what specialty traits or skills do you possess that would qualify you to be on Team Tinfoil? Besides the obvious such as being old and curmudgeon like?

I haven't used the random number generator for the last two teams. I will add people as them come in to continue to make full teams[/Q

NNNNooooooooooo. You have to give the poor guys a glimmer of hope that they were absolutely randomized to Team Tinfoil and not condemned to it by their tardiness in signing up.

Hey guys, Curtis specifically, if it's possible could you replace me with the next person who wishes to sign up? I've been hit with a health problem that is gonna either completely or nearly completely end my season. So I'm gonna be no help to my team. Sucks, but health is more important than getting that big buck.

Hey guys, Curtis specifically, if it's possible could you replace me with the next person who wishes to sign up? I've been hit with a health problem that is gonna either completely or nearly completely end my season. So I'm gonna be no help to my team. Sucks, but health is more important than getting that big buck.

I can do that soil

To be fair to the rest of my team you can replace me also Curtis. My work schedule is putting a damper on my hunting season and I will have minimal opportunities to hunt much since the 1st archery season has ended here. Been the worst season I have had ever thus far, just not seeing the mature deer and no signs of rutting for some reason but all I've seen in 6 weeks of archery is a few doe that didn't offer an opportunity, yearlings and 4 pointers. I'm limited to 50 acres broken up in small wood lots and it can get tough some years to seal the deal. Go team #1

Top Bottom