Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ted!

WOW. He must have spent all summer in the corn fields eating. He is healthier than a steer on full feed. Man thats crazy Nice buck!

What a stud!That one will be tough to beat. Hanson and that buck must be on the same feed! Lol I shouldn't talk....I've gained plenty of weight since college too. :eek:

Last edited:
Ive seen deer that have weighed more, but never any with a head so blown up. Crazy looking! Congrats on such a giant and unique deer!!

That buck has one of the largest heads I've ever seen. Congrats on a true giant in both rack and body!

THANK YOU everyone for the comments!!! I definitely have my work cut out for me if I ever want to beat this one but that wont keep me from trying!!!!:grin: My biggest bowkill to date before this one was a 146" 9 point last year so as I stated before I feel so fortunate and blessed to have a deer like this make an appearance in my peep sight! I have to really hand it to my family and friends that helped me drag him out too......we really had our work cut out for us......THANKS GUYS!:drink2:

diesel45 said:
THANK YOU everyone for the comments!!! I definitely have my work cut out for me if I ever want to beat this one but that wont keep me from trying!!!!:grin: My biggest bowkill to date before this one was a 146" 9 point last year so as I stated before I feel so fortunate and blessed to have a deer like this make an appearance in my peep sight! I have to really hand it to my family and friends that helped me drag him out too......we really had our work cut out for us......THANKS GUYS!:drink2:

Derek - way to be greatful and gracious in your good fortune and for the assistance of great family and friends! Your heart is in the right place. Congrats on a great BOL. Marty.

I hope all of the guys in that pic helped you drag that monster out of the timber! :grin: That is a HUGE buck!! Congrats!! :way:

Top Bottom