Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TeenageHunters 2014-2015 Journal

19 More days until bow season, I was practicing and my bow string broke. I don't have the money to get a new bow string (I've been wanting a new bow) Lost my old quiver with 4 arrows and broad heads in it too. Doesn't look like I'll be bow hunting until after state cross country then I won't be able to hunt evenings and weekends because of swimming. Looks like this season will be a bust! Hopefully I'll still be able to bring a friend youth hunting.

Looking forward to Colorado though! October 11th-22nd I'll be out there.

I'll share a few trail camera pictures too

Last edited:
Great pics and sorry for your bad but if I would be selling my trail cams to buy a bow string with that stud running around. Even if I was only able to hunt 1 weekend around Thanksgiving

I just had my Hoyt restrung- and it was brand new before I had it done- just wanted neon green string instead of black- not sure you can use it but if it would help you get out there you can have it (as long as I can find it in my endless storage room of hunting supplies)

If a string is all you need just to get by, a good string is still only about $30, I think vapor trail sells strings and cables for around $70, hope you get it worked out

TH...you can do something in order to find some extra $'s for a new string. Gotta get your butt out there with a deer like that on cam!

My Mom surprised me with a new Mathews Switchback with everything setup a few days ago! It's sweet! Can't wait to use it on my #1 hitlist buck that's been showing up on cam the last week!

To the guys who complain about blisters, I've had this beauty since track. Grow a pair :)

Changed my shoes and still get blisters all the time.
image-4155168184.jpg

Good luck, just something to consider, seeing a deer and killing a specific deer is and can be hard. Tried 2 straight prior years to do this and both years came up empty. Looking back I don't necessarily regret it, but after 2 years of it made hunting more stressful than fun at times, which isn't a good thing!

Top Bottom