Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ten Point Blazer HP

boonerz

Selling my grandpas crossbow for him. Ten Point Blazer HP. Has a red dot scope. Thing is like brand new and barely used. Comes with multiple bolts. Text or give email for pics. Asking 600 for everything.

Still available if anyone wants a pristine crossbow with lots of arrows. Awesome shooter. Used by my retired grandpa only. Shot maybe 20 times.

I sold a crossbow a couple of years ago. Unfortunately the market in Iowa is pretty limited. Make sure you have it listed on Craigs List if you haven't already. That is how I sold mine. Not sure on the price but most guys looking to by used, aren't wanted to drop a lot of $. Worst comes to worst you will definitely sell it on Ebay. hope this helps.

Thanks! That's great insight and didn't think about how limited the interest would be. This is about half price of a new one and comes with 3 dozen bolts so I figured it would go fast. But what you made makes sense now. I have it on CL. Multiple people express interest but no one has showed to buy. No worries as its no big deal and maybe as it gets closer to season it will spark more interest. Thanks again for the reply

Top Bottom