Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Test Photo Post

I get the same error. I can't get the app to work at all now. hopefully that is being fixed

I double checked and reset the album view permission to "everyone" so hopefully the issue is not anything I am doing wrong. At least Muddy can see it, and yes it is African....a Gemsbok. I have several pics from my hunt of a lifetime this summer but don't want to go the trouble of writing it all up and no pictures not working. Hopefully I'm not messing anything and the bugs of the new system work out.

I double checked and reset the album view permission to "everyone" so hopefully the issue is not anything I am doing wrong. At least Muddy can see it, and yes it is African....a Gemsbok. I have several pics from my hunt of a lifetime this summer but don't want to go the trouble of writing it all up and no pictures not working. Hopefully I'm not messing anything and the bugs of the new system work out.

Maybe give it a day or three, but if you turned settings to everyone I'm betting it's good now.

Top Bottom