Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THA4 Is'nt so bad I guess.........

Because he got me on the Muskie board today........ After a few invites, I decided to meet him " for the first time" at the secret spot to do some casting.... well he was a great guy and it all turned out pretty good..... for me at least /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif 3 hook up's and 2 made it in the boat for me ... not a bad evening!!

Muskies4-08002.jpg

Muskies4-08004.jpg

nice work hotshot.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Glad it was worth your trip!!!

Story of my life, i never catch em, that one last week was an accident, im sure! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Tons of fun T!!

T250... You gotta keep them small ones off your hook. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif And catch some bigguns.

Sweet pics. Love the colors on the top one.

Nice way to put 2 in the boat in the same trip, I know alot of people that cant put 2 in the boat in 2 trips.

Dean

I hear they eat the heck out of walleyes? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus, did he get McDonalds to deliver out there? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I Swear to God Chicken.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Lucky for Thomas they have a drive-thru!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice fish!!!!

Nice to see I am not the only one that catches more fish then Thomas in his own boat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....my fish wont eat hotdogs tho /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Perhaps, but like i said, if i wanted to catch wet socks all the time, i would..... im up for the fighting predators, not weak baitfish......

Food chain, my friend, top of the food chain

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And you bucketmouth guys can take a leap too!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I'll give you ur love for the teeth but ur still a ski virgin, don't forget..... but u and your bass have nuthing on the eye! it actually takes a small amount of knowledge to catch one.... my dog can catch a bass.... with a baitcaster /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my fish wont eat hotdogs tho </div></div>

The guy in the front of the boat will though... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but ur still a ski virgin, </div></div>

O RLY???

Dont /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif.... just come up north with us and do some traveling.....we can break u in....... fishing that is /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

maybe someday ill understand.....

one day ill be a big boy like you and fully grasp the lore of the muskellunge......

Top Bottom