Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THA4 Is'nt so bad I guess.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So your saying my snagging gear wont handle one of them big boys? lol </div></div>

It will work just fine! And after you get him in the boat bring him over! Smoked ski for everyone! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

IMG_0001.JPG

Haha. From what ive heard, Musky is a fish thats good to catch and release, 100% of the time. You ever smoked buffalo carp blaster?

No, But i heard smoked carp is pretty good! I have been wanting to try some. I also have a recipe for smoked catfish i have been wanting to try!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, But i heard smoked carp is pretty good! I have been wanting to try some. I also have a recipe for smoked catfish i have been wanting to try! </div></div>

When I was younger we would go to Circle Lake in Minnesota and my uncle would always smoke the bullheads that us kids would catch. They were tasty. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif He would also throw blocks of cheese on the smoker and it was very good also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i heard smoked carp is pretty good!</div></div>

I caught lots of carp when I was in high school. I had some people who said they would take all I could bring them. They smoked and canned them. I got a few "samples" of smoked carp back from them and I think they must have shared the bad batches. Bleck! I used most of it for coon bait on the trap line.

It is probably all related to technique, though. I used to frequent a now defunct bar that would occasionally serve "Mississippi shrimp". They cut carp into thin strips, battered and deep fried it. Tasted pretty good.

I'm sure there is a good way to serve Musky. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm sure there is a good way to serve Musky. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Never eaten a Musky but it's cousin the Northern Pike is some of the best table fare around. Especially from the cold Canadian waters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm sure there is a good way to serve Musky. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Never eaten a Musky but it's cousin the Northern Pike is some of the best table fare around. Especially from the cold Canadian waters. </div></div>

Fresh Northern out of a cold Canadian lake is tough to beat!!

for some reason eating skis just seems wrong to me.
A bit like eating your pet dog or canabalism.

release the skis and eat the eyes, /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">release the skis and eat the eyes, /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

thats just about all eyes are good for!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom