Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Best Ground Blind

DOR

Life Member
I am finally in need of a new blind....getting sick of sending my ole BS5 Double Bull in every year for repairs.

What is the BEST blind available these days?

I am finally in need of a new blind....getting sick of sending my ole BS5 Double Bull in every year for repairs.

What is the BEST blind available these days?

You mean the one that looks like a black cow in the middle of the field? Or did they smarten up and change the camo?:moon:

You might check out the CamoFlex Deadfall Ground Blind. I think it is made by Lone Wolf of some subsidiary.

I haven't seen one in person but they look pretty nice online.

I've seen the lone wolf blind and it's neat but would be a pain and the material is nothing like a Double Bull.

I haven't seen anything that will beat the Dark Horse. Not to mention they're $300 now instead of 4.

Part of the enjoyment of this site is the occasional chuckles and unique personalities that comprise our little group of whitetail junkies ! :drink2:

Last edited:
Best Blind - HS Primetime

Check out Hunter's Specialties Primetime Blind, very durable hub design.:way:

dark horse here. predator camo sucks, the best move they ever made was going to ground swat.

I would take the double bull t5 blind with the deception green camo over all others.Bad thing is i cant find another one anywhere.we have shot numerous deer with it without ever brushing it in.just my thought on the question.

I would take the double bull t5 blind with the deception green camo over all others.Bad thing is i cant find another one anywhere.we have shot numerous deer with it without ever brushing it in.just my thought on the question.

I know where you can get your hands on a BS5 in brown deception if you are looking for one and the brown doesn't bother you.

I know where you can get your hands on a BS5 in brown deception if you are looking for one and the brown doesn't bother you.

It might just be me but when i had the brown one i seemed to get busted alot more than with the green.But thanks

DB Matrix. Just got the "Vision" by Primos. Used the vision a couple of time bow season and absolutely loved it.:way:

Top Bottom