Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Final Chapter

Ghost

Life Member
It's been a great, but tough season for the Ghost family.

I was beginning to wonder if there would be any turkey jerky in the dehydrator this year... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It finally all came together this morning for Gabe on the last day!

Not a better way to end our season together.

I'm real proud of him, he has become quite an accomplished outdoorsman at age 12.

gabe08turk1.JPG

gabe08turk2.JPG

Congrats to a great father/son team! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice job a tree girdling there to Dad... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

nice work Guys!!!!!

Congrats to you both!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbltree</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to a great father/son team! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice job a tree girdling there to Dad... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Yeah its not hard to see where ol Ghostie has been just follow the girdled trees. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice job on the turkey Gabe, you and old pops make a pretty good team.Congtrats guys.Nice pics.

Congratulations to the two of you ! i'm sure you had a great season together. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stud! </div></div>

Rudd...it's a great thing when they get big enough to carry out their own bird!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice work Gabe!! </div></div>

I've been waiting for this post. Way to seal the deal Gabe!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom