Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Kid and a buck

iowabruce

Some things just aren't right.............great buck though !
picture.php

Stupid caged animals. It's not even fair chase. And they look ugly as sin! I would never pay the thousands of dollars to go after an animal that I don't have to work hard for.

Cool buck, but I gotta admit doesn't do much for me being shot in a high fence over a bowl of Doritos. To each their own I guess as the guys who grow these things definitely have some talent to raise these monsters, and the head gear is cool.

Kratz

Ok, If any more of you guys has any smart comments about highfence, I'll just quit posting any pictures at all in this forum. 99.9% of you don't have a clue when it comes to preserve hunting.....all your opinions are based on some pre-conceived notions or what some so called expert has said about them. There are no doubt pet and shoots out there that give the whole industry a bad name and then there arebig enough areas that make it more of a hunt instead of a shoot. You can thank the preserve industry for most of the research on whitetails that has come down the pike in the last 20 years as well as all the bottled scents you cant live without. Heck 90% of all your favorite whitetail publications have High fenced Dorito eating deer on the covers......I guarantee it! One last thing, I want to thank the few of you that give me the thumbs up when I post something about preserve bucks, I know you appreciate the animals just like I do, if any of you want to see some more awesome bucks this year just drop me a pm and I'll send them out that way.....The rest of you big buck experts will have to find something else on here to bitch about.

Bruce, how about a thread where you run down exactly what you guys do on your area? What do you put in for food plots, nutrition, etc. I'd be curious to see how the management aspects differ from someone who has a large chunk of private property to what your operation is.

If i could afford it i would love to take a shot at a pig like that! I hope to keep seeing pics of big deer. I dont care where they come from!

Bruce, how about a thread where you run down exactly what you guys do on your area? What do you put in for food plots, nutrition, etc. I'd be curious to see how the management aspects differ from someone who has a large chunk of private property to what your operation is.

X2, would be interesting for sure.

Cool stuff Bruce. It's definitely different than wild free ranging deer but I love seeing the pics of those monsters. Very cool

I too would like to see how that operation is run and what they do for food plots and such. That would be a cool thread.

I'll tell you what guys, I'm taking another trip up on November 12th and helping out for a few days. I'll be toting my Nikon .....I'll come up with some more facts that might interest a few.

Sureshot, there are three separate preserves....the one this particular buck was shot is a little over 400 acres.......FYI, I've been "semi" lost in the swamps of this property shed hunting more than once....on a cloudy day you need a compass in that hell hole !

Top Bottom